CVS versions on inn-cvs.isc.org

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sat Feb 23 21:28:25 UTC 2002

With debugging help from Jeffrey, I realized that the new cvslog script
that I installed requires a newer version of CVS than the default on
inn-cvs.isc.org.  I had dropped 1.11 in ~rra/bin on that machine a long
time back and completely forgot I was using a newer version.

I've asked the ISC folks if CVS can be upgraded on that machine; in the
meantime, other committers may want to stick ~rra/bin/cvs on your path or
CVS log notifications won't be sent (the new feature is required to do the
diffstat summaries, and I'm hoping a newer version can be installed soon;
if not, I can back out of the cvslog change).