[NEWBIE]: Sample Configuration Files and Help with NewsFeeds

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Tue Feb 26 16:27:56 UTC 2002

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Sundaram Divya-QDIVYA1 wrote:

> It seems that RedHat 7.2 RPMs don't contain most of the documentation
> - and what little is provided is located in /usr/share/doc/inn-2.3.2
> - where *I* certainly never thought of looking.

Mmmm.  I don't think you'll find any strong advocates of installing INN
from RPM here.  You might want to compile your own sometime.

> Also, often seeing how others have configured their systems is the most
> effective way of learning ...

Sure.  But without some explanation of what the configuration is supposed
to do, example files are not that useful -- and most people don't have
time to document exactly how things are intended to work.

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org