Logging rejected/refused articles, from innxmit

Darren Wyn Rees merlin at netlink.co.uk
Sun Jan 6 19:05:57 UTC 2002

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 12:29:55AM +0900, Katsuhiro Kondou wrote:

> } I'm trying to determine what articles are being 'rejected' after
> } processing by innxmit.
>
> There are some reasons, and here are some of them;
>
> - the peer doesn't want the group

Both servers carry the same groups.

> - article is too old for the peer

artcutoff has a 0 value.

> - article includes invalid contents of header for the
>   peer, but not invalid for you

Both servers are INN 2.3.2.   I'm turned off perl filtering with ctlinnd.
I've grepped through /usr/local/news/log but I couldn't find anything
detailing what articles are being rejected/refused.  I've checked syslog.conf.

--
Darren Wyn Rees