help INN 2.3.2 cant renumber

Erik Martin ermartin at cisco.com
Tue Jan 8 18:57:26 UTC 2002

	Im trying to renumber a group . I have installed INN 2.3.2 on
solaris. Everytime I run the command ctlinnd renumber group.foo It comes
back with an OK but I still cant see any of the missing messages. One test
I tried was to remove a test group the re-add it and then run a renumber
to bring the articles back in but it didn't show any of the past articles.
This worked on my older version of INN any Idea's

Erik Martin

* Erik Martin            *                        * Cisco Systems, Inc.*
* UNIX System Admin      *      ||        ||      * 400 E Tasman Dr.   *
* IT Engineer Postmaster *    .||||.    .||||.    * San Jose, CA  95134*
* Fax:   408-527-7963    *   Cisco Systems, Inc.  * ermartin at cisco.com *
* Enterprise Messaging Services                   *                    *