My news server isn't downloading any news

Chris Davis df at prism.net
Tue Jan 15 20:12:03 UTC 2002

Hey, thanks for the help, does anything below help at all?

~news/log/news has no " - "'s listed, an example of what most of the
entries look like: Jan 15 14:42:41.316 + news-feed.ziplink.net
<uq%08.292991$m05.24393824 at bin5.nnrp.aus1.giganews.com> 316296

Here is my peer entry in incoming.conf:
peer news-feed.ziplink.net {
     hostname: news-feed.ziplink.net
 }

And again in innfeed.conf:
peer ziplink {
        ip-name:                news-feed.ziplink.net
        max-connections:        10
        streaming:              true
}

I've got everything setup as CNFS, with my overview method being
tradindexed.

I'll be calling my Peer shortly, but I wanted to run these by you just
to make sure they're correct.

Thanks for all your help also, I'm ready to get this thing running.

I can post any of my conf/log files to a website if you want to check
them.

-chris