Patch for merging nnrpperlauth and readers.conf

Erik Klavon erik at eriq.org
Wed Jan 16 07:42:12 UTC 2002

On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 07:57:43PM -0500, Jeffrey M. Vinocur wrote:
> - I'd like to see the documentation updated to reflect these
>   changes (although if I have to write it myself I will)

I think I will be able to update the documentation, maybe by the end
of the week (or over the weekend).

> - Did we really need another config-file parser?  Russ, is
>   yours ready enough for this?

Now that I think about it, I probably didn't need to rewrite
conffile.c. So no, we don't need two parsers. I'll repost the patch
with the neccessary changes.

> - I didn't look very hard, by I don't understand this comment:
>
> >  char *access_array[PERMMAX]; /* as long as multiple entries in
> >                                  access groups are not allowed this
> >                                  should be more than large enough */

After looking at that section of the code again, I decided it was a
little too messy (in addition to being incomplete). I'll include a better
version when I post a brand new diff of the entire patch.

Erik

--
erik         | "It is idle to think that, by means of words, | Maurice
  kl at von     | any real communication can ever pass | Maeterlinck