innxmit strange behavior

Graeme Mathieson graeme+inn-workers at mathie.cx
Thu Jan 17 19:18:25 UTC 2002

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 02:10:15PM -0500, Steven L. Sesar wrote:

> UPDATE: I'm an idiot =p. They're off by 10. Still wondering why.

I wondered. :)  Something tells me you've been through all this umpteen
times, but before you transferred stuff from the old server to the new
one, did you do `ctlinnd param c 0` on the new server?

Did innxmit log some messages as being rejected (it logged a summary for
me at level news.notice with syslog)?  If so, are there any entries in
pathlog/news with a '-' between the date and the feeding host?  If so,
it should specify the reason.
--
graeme+sig at mathie.cx                          http://www.mathie.cx/~graeme/