Large file support for Linux?

toon at vdpas.hobby.nl toon at vdpas.hobby.nl
Thu Jan 24 21:57:38 UTC 2002

Jeesh!
I'm making plans for upgrading our news server, and decided
to go for LFS. Our history database is getting pretty large.

Is there a solution for this problem?
Mike, was this with STABLE or CURRENT?
With regard to LFS, does it make a difference wether one uses
STABLE or CURRENT?

Thanks for any advice on this.
It looks like the current inn is not suitable for large
news server if regular hardware is being used.

Regards,
Toon.