2.3.2 -> 2.3.3 and some support questions

Matus fantomas Uhlar uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri Jul 12 16:54:07 UTC 2002

-> a few questions:
->
-> - does inn-2.3.3 support berkeley db4?

I'll answer this one by myself. the ovdb.c checks for version and refuses
version 4. Dunno if it would work.

-> - expireover takes very much time (~20hours).
->
->   1. INSTALL file recommends using tagged-hash if the expire takes excessive
->      amount of time. Will tagged hash help with this ?
->
->   2. NEWS file says tat two bugs in repacking overview files were fixed.
->      it mentions makehistory, but will that help expireover?

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar at fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.