ovgroupmmap ovbuff is null

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Wed Jun 12 09:48:34 UTC 2002

In article <PIEDJGAAMFGHBAOCCMPNOEKJDOAB.pstuder at magnet.ch>,
	"Patrick Studer" <pstuder at magnet.ch> wrote;

} It worked for 1-2 day fine. The it startet to gave the above error messages.
} many newsgroups are missing news, or saying, they have news but no
} newsheaders are displayed in the client.
}
} Has anybody an idea or solutions for the problem.

This has been reported many times on the list.  But
I cannot find where the problem is, and I have no
such box in which I can reproduce the problem.  I'm
not sure it depends on the system, but I haven't seen
any problem on Solaris2.6.  I've left debug code in
buffindexed.c for debugging, and I think that's the
only method to investigate.  I'll do the debugging
if you can help, while I have little time to do.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou