posts to external newsgroups can't get out

Sandy Rasich rasich at agere.com
Mon Jun 24 01:02:30 UTC 2002

Hi,

I recently implemented a newsgroup server using INN 2.3.3 on solaris8.
We're still in the test phase.  I'm able to get external feeds but if my
users try to post messages to external newsgroups, they post on my
server for the newsgroup, but they never get out to the world.  I added
my receiving server information in the newsfeed file as:

outboundnewsgroupservername.news.uu.net\
    :!junk,!control,!internalnewsgroupnames\
    :Tf,Wmn,H3:innfeed

What logs should I be checking.  I can see the connection to the
receiving server taking place.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Sandy Rasich