wrong entries in news.notice file

kajan kajan at singnet.com.sg
Sat Jun 29 19:33:01 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I have some wrong entries is my news.notice file as follows:

"30 accepted 1275 refused 4 rejected 1325
 374 accepted 104 refused 270 rejected 0 missing 0 spooled 0
 Success
 Success
08 accepted 1316 refused 2 rejected 1284
refused 2 rejected 1342
n't read response : Success
138 accepted 1273 refused 2 rejected 1327
refused 2 rejected 1420
conds 4216 accepted 1340 refused 1 rejected 1260
 can't read response : Success
n't read response : Success
 read response : Success
an't read response : Success"

The above lines are shown in daily usenet report.
It looks that the begining of the above sentences are truncated.

Also following lines are shown under th heading "Newsgroup request counts (by category)"
in daily usenet report.

coJun                                              2
recJun                                             2
sJun                                                1

pl. let me now why this strange entries available in news.notice & daily usenet report.

I am using inn 1.7.2 in Redhat 6.2. I have to use the old of inn because in support NFS with out any proble.

Regards

Kajan