IPv6 support & current problem

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Sat Mar 2 00:59:22 UTC 2002

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Nicolas DEFFAYET wrote:

> Why for the next version of INN (2.4) with ipv6 ready you don't use the
> patch of Satosi KOBAYASI ?
> I think that this patch is most complete (266kb of patch for INN 2.3.2
> !).

I didn't make the decision, but you should be aware that a patch against
2.3.x will not apply very easily to the 2.4 tree.

> group.c:54: `ClientIp' undeclared (first use in this function)

Whoops!  You're the first person to compile with Python support.  That
should be ClientIpString (there was confusion in the source because
ClientIp was being used to mean several things, so we renamed them).

I've fixed it in CVS; tomorrow's snapshot should be better.

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org