Header file dependencies

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 3 21:02:40 UTC 2002

Jeffrey M Vinocur <jeff at litech.org> writes:

> First thing:  `make depend` breaks on the recursion into control/.

Fixing now.

> Second:  I'm going to add a header file corresponding to lib/perl.c
> unless there are objections; at present the extern declarations for that
> stuff is duplicated all over the place in the files that use it.

Sounds good to me.  As an exception to the normal policy for new headers,
could you put that one just in include (not include/inn)?  The whole
filtering interface is going to need to get rewritten before it will be
suitable for installation as a library when INN is installed and right now
lib/perl.c is an INN-internal-only thing.

> Is there anything that needs to be done to the Makefiles when I add a
> new .h besides update the dependencies?

Nope.