INN & IPv6: readers.conf

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Tue Mar 5 22:55:31 UTC 2002

On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Nicolas DEFFAYET wrote:

>     hosts: "3ffe::/16,2001::/16,!3ffe:81f1:8300:1::/64"
>
> Don't work with INN CURRENT 20020301 but work with the NORTH patch for
> INN 2.3.2.

As mentioned in doc/IPv6-info, IPv6 subnet prefixes are not yet
implemented.  (Domain matching should work, though, so if you're just
trying to restrict to your local organization, *.domain may suffice.)

> When IPv6 ACL will work in INN CURRENT ?

As soon as somebody does it...I mean to eventually, but no expected time
as yet.  There are other things I have planned more urgently.

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org