MAJOR transition problem from inn-CURRENT-20020306 to inn-CURRENT-20020307

The Doctor doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
Fri Mar 8 16:00:46 UTC 2002

On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 10:28:40PM -0500, Jeffrey M. Vinocur wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, The Doctor wrote:
>
> > All I need is to restore the history files.
>
> Use makehistory to rebuild the history if you have any articles left in
> the spool, otherwise just `touch db/history`.
>
> Then use makedbz to generate history.n.hash, history.n.dir, and
> history.n.index, and rename them to remove the .n from each one.

Because I am using ovdb, yiu have to

su -m -c news news -c makehistory

.

I LOVE inn-workers.  We all communicate.  Try having this mess with

apache-httpd :-$.

--
Member - Liberal International	On 11 Sept 2001 the WORLD was violated.
This is doctor at nl2k.ab.ca	Ici doctor at nl2k.ab.ca
Society MUST be saved! Extremists must dissolve.
Spammer:  21st Century Version of the Elctronic Neanderthal Man