Readers Cannot see headers

Franco, Ruben rufranco at utep.edu
Mon Mar 11 20:53:48 UTC 2002

Current Status:

	Users can run readers (Free Agent/Outlook Express) to list news
groups, and post to newsgroups but they cannot read messages posted or even
see headers (readers show zero message posted on all groups).  I've check
the "articles" directories and there are articles on the server.

Config:
OS: RedHat 7.2
INN: 2.3.2 Rel. 5

readers.conf settings:
----------------------
auth "local" [
	hosts: "*.my.domain, 999.999.*"
	default: "<local>@my.domain"
}

access "local" {
	users: "<local>@my.domain"
	newsgroups: "*"
}

inn.conf settings:

ovmethod:  tradindexed
enableoverview: true

Is there another configuration file or a section I need to examine more
closely?