anyone successfully run latest CURRENT on FreeBSD4.4?

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Mon Mar 18 23:01:36 UTC 2002

In article <yld6y1zny0.fsf at windlord.stanford.edu>,
	Russ Allbery <rra at stanford.edu> wrote;

} Do you know if this dates back to the IPv6 merge, or have we broken
} something additional since then?  (I *think* the IPv6 merge should be the
} last thing that could cause problems like this, but I've been doing a lot
} of cleanup.)

That's since IPv6 merge, my guess.  As a note before
going to my office, it works without any problem if
I execute innd with older inndstart(no IPv6).  The
problem happens with newly build inndstart(innd is
new one in both case), when 'telnet server 119'.  I'll
investigate when my private time is available again.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou