CNFS mmap memory error

Ben Rosengart br+inn at panix.com
Wed Mar 20 20:00:55 UTC 2002

On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 06:39:38PM +0100, Antoine Delvaux wrote:

> @0301423531000000000000139E4700000002@
> @030142343400000000000014107300000002@
> @03014230370000000000001359F700000002@
> @030142303800000000000014B5C200000002@
> @0301423138000000000000145D7A00000002@
>          ^ ^             ^^^^^
>
> Only these 7 digits do change in the log file for more than 20 hours=20
> (which seems incoherent with the buffer cycle time...).  The buffer and=20
> the address to map seems to vary a lot though.
>
> I think I don't understand all of these cnfs buffer stuff much.

You can feed these tokens to showtoken, which lives in the contrib
directory, and isn't installed by default.

reader1% echo @0301423531000000000000139E4700000002@ | showtoken
@0301423531000000000000139E4700000002@ type=cnfs class=1 buffer=B51
offset=273c8e00 cycnum=2

--
Ben Rosengart     (212) 741-4400 x215

1. A robot may not injure entertainment industry profits, or, through inaction,
   allow entertainment industry profits to come to harm.     --Matt McLeod