client synchronization speed

Nicolas STRANSKY Nicolas.Stransky at crans.org
Sat Mar 23 11:14:27 UTC 2002

Hi,

I have noticed some client-synchronization speed problems on my INN server
runing 2.3.2-3 on Debian woody : when fetching all messages with my client,
I can't get more than ~5 articles/second, or 15Ko/s, whereas when reading
messages on an other server, these values are much higher. Both servers are
connected 100 Mbps, and are powerfull machines, so I don't think it's a
hardware problem. Could it be due to the newsclient software or to the INN
server ? Has anyone noticed similar problems ?

thanks for your answers
--
Nicolas Stransky