innfeed doesn't pick up external feed files

Ben Rosengart br+inn at panix.com
Thu Mar 28 02:42:20 UTC 2002

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 01:42:42AM +0900, Katsuhiro Kondou wrote:

> In article <20020323022516.GA24959 at panix.com>,
> 	Ben Rosengart <br+inn at panix.com> wrote;
>
> } This happens even when innfeed is completely idle.
>
> I've seen this behavior several times, but didn't
> investigated.  Could you trace innfeed by sending
> SIGUSR1 five times?  The trace may help some.

To do this, I will have to shut down INN, then start innfeed
separately, right?  Otherwise stderr is connected to /dev/null and I
don't see the debugging output, according to the documentation, if I
understand it correctly.

This is going to be a pain ...

--
Ben Rosengart     (212) 741-4400 x215

1. A robot may not injure entertainment industry profits, or, through inaction,
   allow entertainment industry profits to come to harm.     --Matt McLeod