Activity log - basic stuff.....

Matt Claridge matt.claridge at breconbeacons.org
Thu Mar 28 13:41:43 UTC 2002

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help, or at least point me somewhere for the
info. I've got an INN server running, but I haven't had it for long
enough to learn very much aboput how it works yet.

Its generating emails, sent to 'news' with usage stats for the server.
Can I get these sent somewhere else? or even into a log file or html
file? Something thats usable at any rate. at the moment the emails just
build up until I go and delete them, so I'd really like to make use of
them somehow.....

Thanks for any assistance
Matt