SSL (patch 1)

Matus "fantomas" Uhlar uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon May 27 12:39:23 UTC 2002

-> Following are a series of patches to the SSL code.  It's a number of
-> small patches, instead of one large patch, because most projects have
-> an easier time handling the small patches.  It also makes it easier
-> for someone more familiar with the architecture of the code to catch
-> an oversight.

Nice work, just one more patch to allow standalone nnrpd to listen at 119
and 563 both, and I'll be very glad ;-)
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar at fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.