problem dishing out recieved news threads.

Andrew Holdeman andy at crystalauto.com
Tue May 28 15:15:40 UTC 2002

Hello everyone.  Sorry this may be a very easy question but I'm a
complete inn newbie. sorry.

I'm currently running redhat 7.3 with everything patched up to its
latest "main things running on this box are sendmail and inn" is there
anything else I'll need to have running for seemless news handeling?

My problem right now is the server downloads every one of the proper
threads I'm telling it to, but when my client pc connects up to the
server to retrieve a list it doesn't bring up anything.

If parts of my configs are needed I can give those.

Thanks for your time

Andrew.