CNFS

Lewis Watson lists at visionsix.com
Sun Nov 3 00:30:12 UTC 2002

The install file has good information that covers innd very well. You might
want to download the source, untar it, and read the install file. There is a
website or two that has information about innd and its configs. If you are
using redhat there is a redhat bible book that explains it nicely.... I am
not sure of an actual how to for innd myself...
Lewis