Observation using trn-test76 and INN 2.4.0

Patrick Vervoorn vervoorn at home.nl
Thu Nov 28 00:55:41 UTC 2002

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Russ Allbery wrote:

> For the original poster, was this new in INN 2.4-to-be?  What version were
> you upgrading from?  (I switched from 1.7.2 to 2.4-to-be, so I don't know
> where the problem may have been introduced.)

See my other e-mail. The original problem as discussed on this list in
december 2000 was with INN 2.3.0 and they disappeared (or at least, seemed
to disappear) when switching to a 2.4.0 release.

I'm not responsible for, or even know much about, this particular
news-server, so I can't be of much help there, and I'm certainly not in
the position to even think about profiling the nntpd program on that
machine... Sorry... :(

Best regards,

Patrick.