[CURRENT-20021016] innfeed dumps core

Bettina Fink laura at hydrophil.de
Fri Oct 18 18:18:45 UTC 2002

Bettina Fink <laura at hydrophil.de> wrote:

> Anyway, I think right now I don't have anything additional that could
> be helpful/useful, so I'm off for today. If anyone has an idea/request
> what I could/should do, just write it to me or the list, I'll check
> that tomorrow.

Because it's impossible to operate the box with a recent CURRENT
snaphot (I've counted around 6000 zero length innfeed-dropped files
and corresponding core dumps in the last 24 hours, and that permanent
connect / Connection reset by peer stuff is also not nice for the
peers), I've switched back to CURRENT-20021005.

My version history:

CURRENT-20021005 - ok
CURRENT-20021012 - problems
CURRENT-20021016 - problems

Snapshot upgrades were done with "make update", no configuration
changes. So it seems that the problem entered the code somewhere
between CURRENT-20021005 and CURRENT-20021012 ...

Bye,
Bettina