ERROR: dbz.c(set): can't tag value 0x1000016 tagboth = 0xff000000

Mark G. Thomas Mark at Misty.com
Fri Oct 25 13:58:45 UTC 2002

Hi,

Since upgrading from inn-2.3.2 to 2.3.3, I've been getting
the following error messages, one line in my errlog about 25 minutes
into the news.daily run.

   dbz.c(set): can't tag value 0x1000016 tagboth = 0xff000000

I removed and most of my spool, and used makehistory and makedbz
to make new history and overview files when I did the upgrade.

Is the above error serious?  Should I do anything about it?

I'm running inn-2.3.3 on a Solaris-8 E250 machine with tradspool
for article storage, cnfs for control groups, and with a
tradindexed ovmethod.

Mark

--
Mark G. Thomas (Mark at Misty.com)