New configuration parser ready

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 4 03:51:17 UTC 2002

Russ Allbery <rra at Stanford.EDU> writes:

> I'm now running the new inn.conf parsing code on headwall and after
> fixing a few more nits with what Bourne shell expects, I think it's
> working properly.  So I'm going to start committing it either later
> tonight or tomorrow.

Okay, it's there.  *thud*

Please bear with any instability in CVS for the next bit while we shake
this all out, and please let me know if you encounter any problems.  I've
tested this all, but just on one system doing normal operations, and it's
quite possible I didn't find all the edge cases.

NEWS and TODO changes coming shortly.