anonymous/readonly cvs access

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 11 15:01:22 UTC 2002

Matus \"fantomas\" Uhlar <uhlar at fantomas.sk> writes:

> I'd like to ask if it is possible also to have anonymous read-only
> access the same way as mozilla has - I know that it's superflous to use
> both cvsup and cvs but that would save me from having cvsup installed.

I'm afraid that there isn't any anonymous CVS access.  (If someone with
CVSup and some understanding of how to set up anonymous CVS access and
willingness to donate the bandwidth wanted to set it up, that would be
really cool, and I think that with CVSup you can get all of the repository
that you need to do so.)

> btw as I understand it, STABLE is justs 2.3.3 with neccesary updates, am I
> right?

Yup.