anonymous/readonly cvs access

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 11 15:33:44 UTC 2002

David R Fischer <fischerdr at mindspring.com> writes:

> Well has there been any talk about opening a CVS on Sourceforge????

No thanks, I want to actually be able to get at the repository when I need
to and not have it held hostage by a commercial company.  Besides, it
would be remarkably less work for someone to use CVSup to import the
repository into an anonymous CVS repository than it would be to try to
move anything to Sourceforge.

If I find the time before someone else does it, I'll probably do it
myself, but I don't know when that will be.