Posting problem in CURRENT

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Sat Sep 14 13:23:24 UTC 2002

On Sat, 14 Sep 2002, Jeffrey M. Vinocur wrote:

>   437 Body of header is all blanks in "Sender" header
>
> (The only other thing I changed was the addition of --with-perl to
> configure options, but I'm currently running with Perl filtering disabled
> so it shouldn't matter.)

Hmmmmmmmmm.  The bit of Perl filtering code in nnrpd/post.c does not
appear to check if filtering is enabled, just whether Perl support is
compiled in.  Which means this is probably related to that patch to how
Perl filtering handles headers from last week.

Anybody who actually understand the Perl hook code want to help me here?

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org