CURRENT build error - innupgrade

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 17 16:24:54 UTC 2002

Matus \"fantomas\" Uhlar <uhlar at fantomas.sk> writes:

> make install from CURRENT - last cvsup today - dumps this:

> ../support/install-sh -c -o news -g news -m 0550 -B .OLD innstat /usr/local/news/bin/innstat
> make[1]: *** No rule to make target /usr/local/news/bin/innupgrade', needed by `install'.  Stop.

> someont forgot to add innupgrade to 'install' section

I fixed this several days ago.  Are you sure you have the latest version?

windlord:~/dvl/inn/scripts> cvs update .
rra at pub3.rc.vix.com's password:
cvs server: Updating .
windlord:~/dvl/inn/scripts> grep innupgrade Makefile
ALL           = innmail innreport innstat innupgrade innwatch rc.news \
                $(D)$(PATHBIN)/innupgrade       \
innupgrade:     innupgrade.in    $(FIX) ; $(FIX) -i innupgrade.in
$(D)$(PATHBIN)/innupgrade:          innupgrade          ; $(CP_XPRI) $? $@