newsfeeds

David T. Ashley dtashley at esrg.org
Thu Sep 26 22:15:23 UTC 2002

Rick,

I have a lot of e-mails today, and this question might have been answered,
but ...

Where will you obtain your newsfeeds from?  Do you have peer machines lined
up (i.e. a server admin willing to help you)?

It is not meaningful to talk about configuration files until you know where
your USENET news is coming from.

Let me know ...

Dave.