Urgent help needed!!

Pavel V. Knyazev pasha at surnet.ru
Mon Aug 4 14:24:15 UTC 2003

Are your articles and configuration files still alive?
Then do the following:
1) save your configuration files to another temporary directory
2) install the latest INN 2.3 which is 2.3.5 (don't forget to run
./configure with the same options like you did it with your 2.3.4)
3) move your configuration files back to etc directory
4) rebuild history and overview (if lost) data files
5) build and renumber your 'active' file
6) start your server

Start your recovering process with reading of
    man ctlinnd
and
    man innd