internal SITEreader

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 4 19:02:33 UTC 2003

Marco d'Itri <md at Linux.IT> writes:
> On Feb 03, Russ Allbery <rra at stanford.edu> wrote:

>> If I'm right about where the problem is, this patch should make it
>> disappear:

> Yes, I have not seen any error since.

Thank you!

Something is still broken here (we're doing too much matching on address
without checking first to see if the address actually means something at
all for a given channel), but I'm going to leave that to clean up later.
This patch is correct in its own right, so I'll get it applied for 2.4.

Thank you, Marco!  Your help was really valuable.