CVSup

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Mon Feb 10 20:01:56 UTC 2003

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Russ Allbery wrote:

> Not sure... I just tried, and it worked fine for me.  Maybe your local
> CVSup database got corrupted somehow?

I just wiped the entire local repository as well as the CVSup
sup/checkouts.cvs file, and now it gets curiously farther:

Updating collection inn/cvs
 Mkdir inn
 Create inn/.cvsignore,v
 Create inn/.now_do,v -> Attic

***    Segmentation violation - possible attempt to dereference NIL0

And it leaves me with that much in the local repository:

.../inn/.cvsignore,v
.../inn/Attic
.../inn/Attic/.now_do,v

Maybe it's something else coincidental with the network failure, but that
seems a bit freaky.  And yet I can't see how that could be network
related.

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org