send-uucp.pl

bill davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Thu Feb 13 22:01:13 UTC 2003

In article <ylof5kkkex.fsf at windlord.stanford.edu>,
Russ Allbery  <rra at stanford.edu> wrote:
| Marco d'Itri <md at Linux.IT> writes:
| > On Feb 10, Russ Allbery <rra at stanford.edu> wrote:
|
| >> Merged.  Let me know if I should dump sendbatch now as well.  (I know
|
| > Yes.
|
| Thanks.  Done.

Is the new process to send uucp documented? I expect to be installing a
few more sites next month and I would like to use the latest code to
shake it down. One is dial, the other is just bandwidth challenged. In
both cases they want to pull compressed batches at selected times,
since uucp over tcp will saturate the receiving T1, even sending from a
humble old K6 box.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc