Overview Problem

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Tue Jan 21 13:09:35 UTC 2003

In article <20030121131032.A16798 at cse.iitb.ac.in>,
	Subhadra <psr at cse.iitb.ac.in> wrote;

} I just checked. history does not contain the not found
} articles.
} When history is recreated, the not found articles are again
} missing in history file

In the case, can you find entries for some articles which
are stored in timehash?

} Now I have stooped running overchan  allowing innd to handle
} creation of overview

This may help some because overchan often cannot keep up
with incoming feed in high volumed feed or slow disk io
situation.  But, there still exists the problem that
makehistory cannot create entries for all spooled articles.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou