INN-base feeder

bill davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Sun Jan 26 14:18:09 UTC 2003

In article <sglm19bmm9 at opaopa.org>, Kenichi Okada  <okada at opaopa.org> wrote:

| I use ramfs of Linux, and our CNFS buffers and our history
| (only history.dir, history.hash and history.index) are on the ramfs.

Do you mean that history is on one filesystem and the indices are on
another (ramfs) filesystem? I can see running makedbz on boot, but the
config must be interesting, and you must have a TON of RAM to do this, I
only have 4GB and couldn't begin to fit the history stuff in it.

An interesting setup, I just assume that caching will have a lot of the
working set in RAM.
--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc