Strange problem with 2.3.1 and virtualhost

Przemysław Maciuszko sal at agora.pl
Mon Jan 27 10:13:52 UTC 2003

Hello.
I have a problem with buffindexed which has sth in common with 'virtualhost'
set to true in readers.conf
I have many errors in my log:
Jan 27 11:09:28 inews1 nnrpd[1807]: [ID 188097 news.error] buffindexed:
ovgroupmmap ovbuff is null(ovindex is 13109, ovblock is 875835700

That's the problem one (discussed here many times)
Problem two is that when virtualhost in enabled, xover on such 'broken'
groups occurs in immediate nnrpd bail-out and client disconnection.
But when I set virtualhost to false everytihing is ok (looking at the client
side)
I had similiar problem last year, but then I was switching buffers and
things like that, so I've just rebuilt the overview.
Anyone has clue?

--
Przemysław Maciuszko
Agora S.A.