INN 2.3.5 isn't supposed to be released?

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 30 23:21:06 UTC 2003

Pavel V Knyazev <pasha at surnet.ru> writes:

> I just wondering why do we still see the following inside sources:
> VERSION         = 2.3.4
> VERSION_EXTRA   = 20030127 prerelease

I haven't made any changes to that branch since the release.  I'm going to
be committing several bug fixes shortly and will bump the version number
then.  We were hoping to get away without a 2.3.5 release before 2.4.0,
but there's a fairly bad bug with Followup-To and moderated groups that I
want to fix.