Transferring Messages from one News Server to Another.

Nigel Telles ntelles at metrohm.co.uk
Fri Jan 31 16:29:02 UTC 2003

I have a news running on inn 2.2.2 on a local network which we use
internally within the company on an IP address of 192.168.1.5 on this
News server are about 20 newsgroups which have been generated and many
messages in each group.

I have a second News server which is up and running using inn 2.3.2 and
the IP address is 192.168.1.70 I now wish to transfer all the articles
from the inn2.2.2 News server to inn2.3.2

I have read lots of info in faqs about newsfeeds, nntpsend and any other
info that might help
Me to achieve my goal, but so far without success, so I thought if I
supplied all the info
Someone might be able to fill in the missing bits of the Jigsaw puzzle
to make it all clear
For example which files I need to edit to get this to work.

Any information would be much appreciated

Thanks in Advance.

Nigel Telles ntelles at metrohm.co.uk