file feed

Guich listas at superwaba.com.br
Sun Nov 23 02:42:22 UTC 2003

Hi,

I got !FINALLY! my newsgroup working.

Now i have a simple question: i have some old messages (not much, just about
80000) that i must migrate to my server. I can't use newsfeed because the
server where the messages were does not exist anymore.

But i have all messages here, in separate numbered files: 1 2 3 ...

I tried to copy the files to the spool directories, but INN did not
recognized them. I feel that i must tell in some way: "hey INN, please bring
these messages alive!"

Does anyone knows how to do this? I already tried stopping and restarting
the news server, but nothing happened.

Many thanks

       guich