moderated group

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Wed Oct 15 13:53:16 UTC 2003

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Vitor Carlos Flausino wrote:

> now I recieve the message (after searching for documentation I found the
> answer for my question). But now another one rises. How do I publish?
> On the documentation, it's writen that there is a keyword Approved. But
> how do I use it?

Two ways:

- you can manually repost messages (some newsreaders let you add the
  Approved header)

- you can install some sort of moderation tool like STUMP

Can I ask, are you sure moderation is right for you?  If what you're
trying to do is just an "announce-only" group, you can use readers.conf to
restrict posting access.

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org