storage.cof modified but server still throttled

g.lams at itcilo.it g.lams at itcilo.it
Mon Oct 27 13:05:57 UTC 2003

Thank you for the answer.
In the ctlinnd man page I read that there is no way to reload the inn.con
file, so I thought that a reload would be enough for storage.conf, but you
were right: performing a ctlinng exex innd unthrottle the server.

I still have the problem with malformed line.
Does it really mean that line is malformed or could it mean something
else?

Gaël

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 g.lams at itcilo.it wrote:

> I added the following rows to storage.conf [...]
>
> I reloaded all the configuration files with "ctlinnd reload all" but the

> server is still throttled.

Well, the server won't unthrottle itself automatically; you have to use
`ctlinnd go ...`.  However, I don't think you can reload storage.conf
anyway, so you'll want to restart INN anyway.

I'm not sure about your inncheck issue.

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org