storage.cof modified but server still throttled

g.lams at itcilo.it g.lams at itcilo.it
Tue Oct 28 07:26:39 UTC 2003

Oups, I just read the e-mail I sent yesterday night and it's unreadable. I
don't know why but here is this e-mail again:
I'm using Inn-2.4.0 on a redhat 8.0.

As I didn't use an rpm but compiled it from the source, I suppose that
there should not be hidden character, isn't it?

To be sure, I "touched" a new file writing in it only the 2 necessary
rows:
/remember/:10
*:A:never:never:never

I did changed the second row: at the beginning I put
"1:A:never:never:never" but I read the man page again and I saw that I
needed to put a pattern, no the classnumber.
Anywat, it didn't change anything as an inncheck -pedantic gave me:
/usr/local/news/etc/expire.ctl:1: malformed line.

One thing: I receive 2 copies of each e-mail, probably due to a problem
I've encountered registering to the mailing list. It's not really
important but it would nice if it could be solved.

Thank you

Gael