INND Not desplaying messages

Ryan Sclanders merlin_rbs at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 12:35:43 UTC 2003

>- set "nnrpdcheckart" in inn.conf to false and try using telnet or
>   the newsreader again
Set this to false and restarted innd

>- run this:  bin/sm '<bnlnlv$7gh$1 at news.office.DOMAIN.com>'
>   in the news user's home directory (and be sure to get the single
>   quotes right)

I reposted via telnet - 240 Article posted
<bnobcg$ale$1 at news.office.DOMAIN.com>
su news
sh-2.05b$ /usr/lib/news/bin/sm '<bnobcg$ale$1 at news.office.DOMAIN.com>'
<bnobcg$ale$1 at news.office.DOMAIN.com> is not a storage token

head ARTICLE NUMBER doesnt seem to work. I have used the latest post 14 as
the article number, with out any luck

215 Newsgroups in form "group high low flags".
depcon.DOMAIN 0000000006 0000000007 y
local.depcon.DOMAIN 0000000014 0000000013 y