INN 2.4.0 dumps core on Solaris 9

Nathan Coraor nate at cse.psu.edu
Thu Oct 30 14:58:28 UTC 2003

"Russ Allbery" said:

> It just finished writing overview and was trying to write history.  What
> I'm wondering is if that overview entry contains the message ID.  If so,
> that narrows the search for what's munging the message ID quite a bit.  If
> not, that still narrows it, but not quite as much.

  I tried 2.3.5 and it works.  I don't have the message ID data for
  you, although if you wanted me to help try and track this down
  further, I can set up the current STABLE again and mess around with
  it.  I'm sure I'll be moving to 2.4.x in the future, so this problem
  may reappear.

--nate

--------
nathan coraor