No such site - with site listed i newsfeeds

Henrik Christian Grove grove at sslug.dk
Sat Sep 27 21:15:56 UTC 2003

> Henrik Christian Grove <grove at sslug.dk> writes:

> >> Have you done a ctlinnd reload newsfeeds since you modified newsfeeds?
>
> > Several times. I have even restartet INN a couple of times.
>
> Hm.  I can't say that I've ever used ctlinnd begin.  What do you use it
> for?

Primarily I want to use `ctlinnd flush` to have articles sent to gmane,
but the error is the same.

I don't know if it matters, but I have a little above 400 newsgroups on
the machine working perfectly with three ordinariy peers, and then I
have 8 groups which I get from gmane using suck, but I can't get it to
send my own articles back because of this error.

.Henrik

--
"Det er fundamentalt noget humanistisk vås, at der er noget,
 der hedder blød matematik."